The Electronic Invoice is an integral part of the Public System of Digital Bookkeeping (SPED) project established by the government through a decree signed in January 2007.
The Phoron do Brasil solution for Outbound Invoice involves the following features:
- Stores the document in the standard SAP Database (model 55 etc).
- Based on the created document, it generates the file in XML format and sends it to the Messaging system.
- Printing DANFE before and after SEFAZ authorization.
- Display of the document in the Invoice Monitor.
- Allows Operations in Contingency mode.
- Allows NF-e canceling and disabling functions.